Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holy Tuesday

Quotes of the Day:

“I begin my day saying ‘thy will be done’ and then I spend the rest of the day renegotiating.”

Fran, from here


"It is very difficult to look past the broken creatures and focus on the Creator, but that is what faith calls me to do."


The Anchoress, from here


"The truth must come out; without the truth we will never be truly free."

– Archbishop Diarmuid Martin, from here


The image at right is "Hommage à Bernanos" by Michel Ciry.


2 comments:

Blue Eyed Ennis said...

Ah I remember this photo ; from the book Diary of a Country Priest?? Wonderful poignant story of a French Priest. I read it many years ago.
"Grace is everywhere"(that's what he said on his death bed and we have to believe that despite what we may sometimes think.
Godbless

Bernie said...

Thank you, all these sites are informative, different points of view interesting.....words to ponder......:-) Hugs