Monday, February 01, 2010

A Fiddle for February

I hate February.

There, I said it.

I hate the lingering cold. I hate the still-short days. I really hate Valentine's Day. Heck, even that cute Western Pennsylvania groundhog is usually a downer. Fat Tuesday alone provides a brief respite.

Yes, I hate all 28 days of this stinking second month of the year.

I am a summer person! Give me the sun and heat and lazy days of July and August anytime.

These doldrums beg for a tune -- something to lift the spirits.

Here is "Ca C'est Bon" by L'Angelus, the self-styled "Cajun Fiddle Swing band from Louisiana":



Tune hat-tip: Angela

1 comment:

Bernie said...

I feel the same about January, such a long and cold month. At least when February arrives I know Spring is not too far away. I enjoyed the video.....:-) Hugs