Tuesday, June 22, 2010

John Ross

I was remiss Sunday in wishing all fathers, grandfathers, Godfathers and fathers-in-spirit a blessed Father's Day here on the blog. Mea culpa! I certainly do extend a belated greeting.

Late Sunday night, my youngest brother, Cliff, probably received the best Father's Day gift one can imagine.

At 11:17 p.m., Cliff and his wife, Meghan, became parents for the first time. Their new son's name is John Ross Snatchko. At birth, he weighed seven pounds and was 21 inches long.

Welcome to the world, little John Ross. May the Holy Spirit be always be your guide.

"J.R." is a new cousin for Aiden, who, coincidentally, came into the world on a Mother's Day.

An aside: I understand a certain late 20th century television program may have been a slight inspiration for my youngest nephew's moniker:

No comments: