Saturday, June 12, 2010

I ♥ Lucy

I'm writing today from the kitchen table of my mother's house outside of McDonald, PA. I'm in the homeland until Tuesday morning.

Yesterday afternoon, I met Brayden for the first time.

Last night, I attended the annual banquet of the Washington - Greene County Chapter of the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame. My uncle, Roger Snatchko, was among this year's inductees for his success as a softball player.

On the schedule for tomorrow is the baptism of Lucy at Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Burgettstown, PA. (I am blessed to be serving as Godfather.)

For this week's "YouTube clip for a peaceful weekend," here is a bit of music in honor of little Lucy.

Peace:

2 comments:

Fran said...

Peace, blessings on the children and happy travels!

breadgirl said...

Hi Paul
Thanks for sharing this lovely family moment. Congratulations to Lucy and to you. Thanks too for the great video. God bless you and your family, especially little Lucy.