Sunday, March 20, 2011

In the Glow of Evening

I'm writing this evening from the lobby of the Hilton in Anaheim, CA. My co-workers and I have been hanging out here for a few hours before we have to leave for LAX for the Delta red-eye back to JFK.

We've been here these past few days to represent our gig at the annual L.A. Religious Education Congress. It's my fifth time exhibiting at this tremendous event that draws tens of thousands of catechists and other Catholics involved in education and ministry work.

Even though the weekend is nearing it's end, I still want to post a "YouTube clip for a peaceful weekend." The tune is "I Have Dreamed" from the great old Rogers and Hammerstein musical "The King and I." I was reminded of it earlier this week in a post by Mike over at Googling God.

The first version, a smooth instrumental rendition, is from the soundtrack of "The American President." There's a second take, too, with lyrics.

This is dedicated to the steady back in the Big Apple (who I can't wait to see tomorrow). ;-)

Peace:



No comments: