Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shock Jock for the Doc

I almost can't believe I'm posting this audio clip -- and I apologize in advance for the airing of the F-bomb near the end -- but here is radio shock jock Howard Stern on Congressman Ron Paul's bid for the White House. Stern and Dr. Paul do both draw support from the anti-establishment types and libertarians.

For your consideration:



FYI: Folk singer Arlo Guthrie endorsed Ron Paul today, too. (I don't know anything about Guthrie so I pass this along without comment.) From the press report:

“Dr. Paul is the only candidate I know of who would have signed the Constitution of the United States had he been there,” Guthrie said in the announcement. “I’m with him because he seems to be the only candidate who actually believes it has as much relevance today as it did a couple of hundred years ago.”

No comments: