Thursday, August 09, 2007

Five Brothers

I don't consider myself to be a Mitt Romney fan. He just seems to be too plastic -- and I'm skeptical about the evolution of his pro-life stand. But, I have to say, I think his campaign blog is very well done.

It's mostly written by his sons: Five Brothers: The Romney Campaign Blog.

Showing the day-by-day of the presidential primary run largely through the eyes of the Romney brothers is an interesting concept. They do an especially good job using the photos of the day like this one:

I'd bet serious money one of these guys runs for Congress before too long.

I was reminded of the Romney brothers by yesterday's dust-up from a question to Governor Romney over the fact that none of his sons have served in the military (vis-a-vis his support for the Iraq War).

RE the blogs of GOP presidential contenders, John McCain's blog is boring. Hardly any pics at all.

No comments: